Check the current data reported for an account on your Credit Report

If you have disputed information on an account you can use this tool to check whether the changes you have requested have been made. The Credit Report should be no older than 60 days.

* Mandatory

Please note that you need the copy of your Credit Report received from CIBIL or relevant Credit Institution in order to fill all details required to submit this request.

Please enter the following information as it appears on the copy of CIBIL Report.

ECN Number *
Refresh captacha

Enter the characters shown in the image