As a member of CIBIL, you can access consumer and company Credit Information Reports, Credit Scores and a host of value added tools that help you constantly monitor your portfolio-right from the acquisition to the collections stage.
CIBIL helps augment your credit underwriting and portfolio management efforts through our vast repository of credit information.
You also benefit from an increased ability to identify lending opportunities and keep non-performing assets in check, thereby strengthening the basic foundation of your business for greater success.
- Over 800 institutions including Banks, Financial Institutions and NBFCs as our members.
- 215 million records including data on all types of loans and credit cards across urban and rural locations.
- 10.2 million commercial records including information on public and private limited firms, and small and medium enterprises.
BECOME A CIBIL MEMBER
Become a member today to access consumer and company Credit Information Reports, Credit Scores and a host of value added solutions that enable you to mitigate portfolio risk and increase returns.
The CIBIL TransUnion Score is a 3-digit numeric summary of your credit history which is used by banks and lending institutions as an important determinant of your credit eligibility. The Score is derived from your credit history as detailed in the Credit Information Report [CIR] and ranges from 300 to 900. Individual customers can check their score in 3 simple steps, as shown below.
HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR CIBIL TRANSUNION SCORE
- Understand and improve your credit eligibility!
- Gain free 2-month access to CIBIL Market Place!
- Avail customized loan offers based on your credit score!