FAQs - Dispute Company

You can initiate a dispute request again and we will re-verify it with the Credit Institutions. Alternatively, you can contact the Credit Institutions directly.

You will receive an email notification once the dispute request is resolved along with the corrected particulars. However, if you wish to have the updated CIBIL CIR, we request you to purchase a copy of your CIBIL CIR by visiting our website – Access your CIBIL Credit Report page.