SUIT FILED CASES - DISCLAIMER
- The information contained in these web pages ("Information") relates to the suit filed accounts against defaulters of various banks, all India notified Financial Institutions (FIs) and State Financial Corporations (SFCs). The contents of this Information have been provided by various banks, FIs and SFCs, pursuant to the directions of the Reserve Bank of India dated the 4th of June, 2002, bearing reference number DBOD No.DL.BC. 111/20.16.001/2001-02. In the event any person seeking clarifications with respect to the Information or being aggrieved in any manner, such person may directly contact the bank or FI or SFC concerned for clarifications and/or actions.
- The Information would also contain names of directors of defaulting companies in whose cases suits have been filed by the banks, FIs and SFCs for recovery of their dues and would also include directors nominated by the Government, Banks, FIs and SFCs. Some of the directors may be serving in a capacity as a professional director. This may be kept in view.
- The Information given is as reported by banks, FIs and SFCs. Its accuracy, completeness and veracity is the responsibility of the concerned credit institution and not that of CIBIL.
Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited ("CIBIL") disclaims liability for all such Information and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other losses, costs, expenses, claims, proceedings, actions wherever and whenever occurring (even if CIBIL has been advised of the possibility of the same),directly or indirectly resulting from:
- The publication of the Information or the incorrectness, inaccuracy, unreliability of the information;
- Any action taken, proceeding initiated, transaction entered into on the basis of such Information ;
- Unauthorised access to and / or alteration of the Information including any virus attack, or other modification by virtue of hacking or otherwise or any loss caused by the download of the Information;
- Statements or conduct of any third party about the Information; or
- Any other matter relating to such Information.